|
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 What a "great" day today.. The day started off with me taking the wrong bus.. Btw I did not realize it till it reaches Seng Kang.. Was so engrossed in reading Sidney Sheldon book that I didn't even realize the bus turned towards the exit at the expressway.. -_-" Made me spend $6.90 to take a cab to Tampines.. Argh.. Think its time to change to a new pair of contact lens.. Then breakfast at long john.. As usual lousy service from the staff there.. After that headed towards school to do fyp.. Kinda sick of every time have to wait for this particular group member.. Always late for 1 hour.. Guess what longest record is late for 2 hours.. Just don't understand why that I am staying further away from school den, and I can be on time why can't she? Sigh.. Going to get back test papers tomorrow.. Keep having bad dreams that I got lousy results for it.. But they always say dreams are always opposite to reality.. Hope it doesn't disappoint me.. ~XuE* + work at 10:25 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------
|
|
Design and Layout by ~XuE*
|